Texas Storage General Features
When you rent storage in Texas, what kind of features do you look for in an ideal storage facility? Boxes and moving supplies sold onsite? Daily electronic gate and 24/7 access? How about a wide range of climate-controlled and non-climate controlled units with outdoor vehicle parking at affordable storage rates?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, then you are in the right place! Storage Depot has more than 30 Texas storage locations that offer all of the mentioned features, plus a whole lot more. From our locations for convenient self storage in North Texas to our Lower Valley storage facilities, Storage Depot strives to provide our self storage tenants with everything they need for secure and convenient solutions to all residential storage, business storage and vehicle storage needs.
Texas Storage Depot Feature Highlights
Whether you are renting storage in Brownsville or looking for quality storage units in the Fort Worth and San Antonio areas, you can expect to find the following at all Texas Storage Depot locations;
- Boxes & Moving Supplies For Sale Onsite
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Non-Climate Controlled Storage
- Wide Range of Storage Unit Sizes
- Penske or U-Haul Moving Truck Rentals
- Trailer, Car, Boat & RV Parking
- Wide Paved Concrete Driveways
- Onsite Video Cameras
- Security-Coded Electronic Gate Entry
- Fully-Enclosed Storage Property
- Well-Lit Facility
- Month to Month Short Term Storage Leasing Plans
- Air Conditioned Storage
- …and much more!
Many of our storage facilities in North Texas, San Antonio, and the Rio Grande Valley also offer retail and office spaces for rent – perfect for budding entrepreneurs and expanding businesses.